Already have a Username/Password for Metodo. International Studies in Phenomenology and Philosophy?
Need a Username/Password?
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Peer Review Process
All submitted articles are subjected to a double-blind peer-review process.
Each article will be sent out anonymously for external peer-review.
Authors are required to prepare their submissions for anonymous review.
Authors are asked to comply with Metodo's "Author Guidelines" and to follow the generally accepted norms of academic writing, including the provision of complete and accurate references.
When you submit your article, please submit a separate title page which includes the full title of the manuscript plus the names and complete contact details of all authors. This page will be accessible to the issue editors only. All other files (manuscript, figures, tables, etc.) should not contain any information that would identify the author. The names of these files and the document properties should also be anonymized.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in .doc, .odt, .docx, or .rtf
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text should be prepared for anonymous refereeing, with revealing acknowledgements and self-identifying references removed. Please see the Peer Review Guidelines.